Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
This course will focus on the NEC requirements for installing electrical services. Definitions of Service Conductors and Service Equipment will be discussed. The requirements for the most common types of electrical service installations in Article 230 will be covered in detail. Installing services to a sample Strip Shopping Center will be used as a course exercise.
Completion of this online continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Topics featured include: Service Basics, Overhead and Underground Services, Service Entrance Conductors, Equipment Disconnecting Means, Equipment Overcurrent Protection, Strip Shopping Center.