Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
This course covers the Code requirements for installing and replacing overcurrent protective devices. The general rules for overcurrent protection in Article 240 are discussed as well as specific requirements for protecting services, panelboards, motors, transformers, branch circuits and feeders.
Completion of this online continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California, New Mexico.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Topics featured include: Definitions/General, Location, Fuses/Circuit Breakers, Special Considerations, Motor Protection.
- Will reciprocate to: New Mexico. (Electrical Board)