Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
The 2008 National Electric Code Changes Part 3
This course covers 50 of the most important and relevant changes that were made to the 2008 NEC, sections 404-800. Examples of changes include tamper resistant receptacle requirements and panelboard limitations.
Completion of this continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Topics featured include: Equipment for General Use, Special Occupancies, Special Equipment, Special Conditions, Communications Systems.