Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
The 2008 National Electric Code Changes Part 2
This course covers 50 of the most important and relevant changes that were made to the 2008 NEC, sections 250-382. Examples of changes include cable and raceway mounting requirements and dwelling unit load requirements.
Completion of this continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Topics featured include: Wiring and Protection, Wiring Methods and Materials.