Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
The 2008 National Electric Code Changes Part 1 (Homestudy)
This course covers 50 of the most important and relevant changes that were made to the 2008 NEC, sections 90-240. Examples of changes include grouping grounded and ungrounded conductors in multi-wire branch circuits and GFCI protection for outdoor outlets.
Completion of this online continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Topics featured include: Wiring and Protection.