Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
Introduction to Network Security Cameras
This course is an introduction to network security cameras and educates licensees on the basics of a network, how to configure an IP/network camera, how to configure an analog camera on a network, solutions to common problems the licensee might encounter, and the interface of controlling a networked camera.
Completion of this online continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Topics featured include: The Basics, Configuration: IP Cameras, Configuration: Analog Cameras, Installation and Commissioning.