Featured Continuing Education Course Back to CE Courses
Introduction to Photovoltaic Systems
This course will give participants a basic understanding of photovoltaic (PV) systems. Covered topics include costs and incentives for PV installations; system design and factors to consider; components such as PV modules, disconnects, inverters; parallel and series wiring; and a complete 7 kW system installation from array to signage to grounding.
Completion of this online continuing education course will satisfy 8.0 credit hours for license renewal in the state of California.
- Course is worth 8.0 credit hours.
- The board does not issue credit types for CE courses.
- This course is currently accepted by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Course title currently accepted in the following states/locales: California, Delaware, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin.
- The board does not issue approval dates for CE courses.
- The board does not issue expiration dates for CE courses.
- Will reciprocate to: Delaware, North Carolina, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin. (Electrical Boards)